Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day



My husband is the best. He is such a great father, he loves his little girl so much. I never forget how blessed I am to have him. He is so patient, so positive, so giving. He works incredibly hard so that I don't have to. I know how lucky I am to be able to stay home with Marlo (and to not have to work during my pregnancy, either!) He is gone twelve hours a day at work, and each of those days is a big stress roller coaster. Yet he comes home every night happy to see us, never once complaining. He just heads straight for his little girl, with a big smile on his face.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I love to see mark as a Dad especially because I know he is such a good one. That little girl is very lucky to have the two of you as parents!

6/20/2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger Aunt Patsy said...

nice to see a picture of "Money D"....I miss you guys.

6/22/2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

What joy it brings to see my Marky be an unbelievable Dad...I love him so much.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY MARK
143 MOM

6/27/2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home