Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Aunt Lane & Uncle Tom




We had lunch with Mark today. I usually stop at Aunt Lane and Uncle Tom's afterwards because it's kinda nearby. Today Lane suggested I go get a pedicure while she watched Marlo. So Jessica and I went and got our toes done and it was so nice to just relax.
But at the same time it was weird. It's just weird to be without Marlo. I just think about her constantly and can't wait to get back to her. I was sitting there at the salon thinking, "No one here knows I'm a mother". I don't know how to really explain it.
But anyway I'm so grateful to Lane because I really needed that pedicure and it's so sweet of her to help me out (although I think she may have an ulterior motive: to get that girl all to herself!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Antie Ann)She might be too cute. I wish i was ther to babysit her,she is perfect!

7/11/2006 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marlo went right to sleep in Tom's arm...much faster than with me. I think it is because her father loves to hold her....she already knows the soft touches. We love you. Boy does she has some fatty thighs under those diapers!
Aunt Lane

7/12/2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home