Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What a great day



We had lunch at Chipotle (or Chipony as some say) and it was excellent. I haven't eaten there in ages, even though my brother in law manages one. I am gonna hit him up for some burrito bucks.
Aunt Lane watched Marlo while I got a pedicure. It was glorious! Then on the way home I stopped to get frozen yogurt and it was 2 for 1 day. And tonight's the episode that Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth get married! These are the thrills of my life...
Also, check out Uncle Tom in contacts!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

i cant believe uncle tom in conacts... so weird to see him without his glasses on!

8/08/2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

CHIPONY baby!...Sounds like a fun evening to me! Marlo: Adorable. Unlce Tom: I might have to get used to his new look!

8/09/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Dont worry..I planned my hole day around the Dog and Bethie's wedding...& Im being serious! It was beautiful!

8/09/2006 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home