Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Birthday, Amy Rose!




It's my sister's birthday today. She was also born on Thanksgiving. My granny brought dinner to my mom in the hospital. If my Pa were here, he'd be calling her a turkey. He called us all turkeys.
I can't believe Amy is 28 years old. I always think of her as my little sister, so it's hard to accept that she's all grown up. Maybe because I would have to be grown up too.
We have so many memories together. We always talk about times past and our childhood. It's so funny how we talk about the same things over and over again, we just can't get enough. It was so much fun having someone to share everything with. It still is.

I am so lucky to have her in my life (and here in San Diego!) She is a wonderful sister, friend and auntie! We love you Rosie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amy Rose!!

I think I really like her hair in the bottom photo...hmmm...Will print this out and take it to Gramma Helen's today..we are having prime rib!! Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

11/23/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Nothing is better than a sister!

11/23/2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home