Thursday, November 30, 2006

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!


MY BROTHER AND DANA ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!
Mike just called to tell me. All along he said he didn't want to find out, but today they got their ultrasound. The technician wrote down the sex and put it in an envelope and I was trying to talk Mike into peeking, for their anniversary this month or for Christmas. And he was acting like he wasn't gonna look, but I guess Dana pulled out the tears and it worked!
I'm so excited, not just for a boy, but just to know.
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

That is so exciting...a BOY cousin!!!

12/01/2006 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AS YOU CAN IMAGINE..I AM SO EXCITED...I GET A GREAT NEPHEW!! OF COURSE, I ALREADY HAVE A "GREAT" NEPHEW...DANA SHOWED ME THE SONAGRAM YESTERDAY..I DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE THAT DEVELOPED SO SOON...YOU COULD SEE HIS LITTLE BOY "PARTS"...

12/02/2006 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home