Monday, January 29, 2007

She loves a good read





Marlo's favorite thing is paper: magazines, newspaper, receipts, kleenex. She loves to take a piece, rip it in two, and then flap them in the air. Unfortunately, she also loves to eat it.
She got a hold of my greasy Star magazine this morning and now I don't know if Britney is going to rehab.
Also, I haven't posted lately because my photos are crap. The winter light is bad, she won't hold still for a second, and I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know if they'll ever get better...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I love the waving of the hands...she's so proud!
Britney needs to go somewhere....
143

1/29/2007 9:20 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

I cant tell you happy it makes me to know that you are a reader of ther star mag...I love that...and I love that baby girl wants to read it too. I tell you she is a smart one!!!

1/29/2007 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home