Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Tom!

Lane made a delicious carrot cake on Sunday for him, but she's going to do a big shindig when Sean comes to town.
He's 60! Can you believe it? He certainly doesn't seem so to me. I think all the hard physical work he does and his affinity for bathroom humor make him seem much younger. He told me, "I'm immature, but it pays off when you're older".
He is really great, he always makes me feel welcome and he always makes me laugh. And he just loves Marlo to pieces. He always says what a good baby she is and that she loves being over at their house. And she does.
Hope you have a great day Tom, and looking forward to your big party!

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Ann said...

We miss out on all the fun!!!wish we were going to be there...

2/06/2007 4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy bday big guy.

2/07/2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger Christmas Queen said...

I hope the party is a success. everyone is invited.

2/13/2007 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home