Friday, June 15, 2007

Only the beginning...


There is only more fair to come. Marlo loved checking everything out. That bruise on her forehead is from falling into the ottoman (which we got instead of a coffee table because we thought we'd avoid bruises like those). Is Mark cute or what?
I'm fascinated by this ride. I did not know that the Magnum was still all the rage.


Deep fried pickles. And yes, I ate them. Didn't even need the ranch. Ketchup and mustard were great accompaniments. Like a burger without the meat. And fried. I know most of my in-laws are disgusted right now. I can't believe Mark let me eat them actually. My only regret is that I wasn't pregnant.


Didn't eat that. I have my standards. I was just impressed by the sign. Someone printed that up and said,

"Now that looks delicious."

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

amazingly it's low carb too...!

6/17/2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

hey...I'd stay far away from the Magnum ride...that thing is straight from the 70's!

6/17/2007 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home