Thursday, July 26, 2007

15 months




Well since last month, she's learned the sign for "please". So now we get to hear, "Moh? Peas?" Sometimes she even says thank you. She copies everything and her voice is the cutest. In the morning when Mark's getting his stuff together to leave she says "Bye, Dad" over and over. Kills me.
Her eighth tooth is coming in. She loves to use utensils when she eats. I'm sneaking vegetables in here and there, but she's not big on them. She does like dill pickles though.
She is a climber. I find her up on chairs all the time...scares me to death. But that's in the genes because both Mark and I were like that.
She's really good about going to bed. I just put her down with a book and her blankie and usually she'll just fall asleep. Sometimes she even says "night night".
She gives kisses and hugs. Her hugs are the best, she squeezes tight and does a big sigh like she really means it.
I can't believe how fast she's grown, but I am loving this time in her life. She is so sweet and happy and I love watching her interact with everything and everyone around her. I'm amazed all the time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Marlo is indeed a sweetie! 15 Mos!! Hard to believe...I can't wait to see all of you. 143

7/27/2007 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home