Friday, November 30, 2007

"what's cuter than seeing Christmas in their eyes?"

that's what my mother-in-law said when I called to tell her how Christmas was even more fun when you have kids. I had just bought a big gift for Marlo (or rather, Santa told me what she was getting) and I had to call my mom and Mary because I was just so excited about it. I know that's goofy but I couldn't help it.
other things that are making me happy right now:
  • Marlo said "I love you" for the first time today, and it was to her dad
  • I made posole and vanilla custard last night and both turned out great, if I do say
  • finding the lights that I was coveting for the tree ON SALE
  • Mark will be off for five whole days at Christmas!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I love Christmas!!! We all get to act like kids again!

12/01/2007 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet your little girl is..I bought "industrial" net lights for our lemon trees today...keeps them warm from the frost...I LOVE posole....

12/02/2007 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home