Wednesday, March 26, 2008

23 months old



I can't believe Marlo's going to be two next month! Where did my baby go?

As much as I wish the time would slow down, I love seeing her progress every day. She is talking so much about anything and everything. Today in her carseat she was pretending to eat ice cream, telling me it was "tasty" and "licious".

It melts my heart when she motions with her hand and says "Come on, Mommy." Or when I leave the room and she says, "Mommy, wait a second!"

I love how she pretend-plays, feeding her stuffed animals and hugging her baby dolls. Her imagination is hard at work!

I love this little girl so much!

*this video is from last week's playgroup Easter party. Marlo loved her friend's Thomas trains and helmet. She wore it for probably 20 minutes...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

i remember when my kids turned 2! now on to spelling tests and book reports! seriously...where did my babies go?? but now i have new babies!! but then they will grow up! i guess every stage of their lives is new and exciting but it's just sad to see them grow and be less dependent on their mommy!

3/28/2008 9:44 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

i'm obsessed with her!

3/28/2008 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home