Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Lets talk about The Hat

I don't care who you are, you gotta love that thing. And the woman wearing it. I think everyone knows that Aretha is my favorite singer in the whole wide world. Her music is what I turn to in happy times and in sad because she just conveys so much emotion that it touches me down to my bones. And she was the first woman inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. And her voice is listed as "a natural resource" in the state of Michigan. And she just can't be messed with.
If I ever saw her in person, I would bawl my eyes out into her bountiful bosom and thank her for ever opening her mouth to sing.

And this one's for Mark:

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Harward said...

Im rolling at this...I loved her hat, the moment she walked out...I seriously said out loud to Adam, "look how cute her hat is" .

2/04/2009 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why I love you as much as I do. when I become rich I'm going to set up a private concert for you and mark and the rest of the golden girls. into the bosom you can bawl.

2/05/2009 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home