Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stats

Yesterday was a big doctor's appointment for all the kids. The boys each got four shots, Marlo had five. Poor girl. She had no idea how much it would hurt. She was really good though and held still the whole time. As soon as she was done wailing she said, "Where's my stickers?!"

Here's everybody's info, percentile in ( )

Marlo

37 pounds (59th)

42.5 inches tall (87th)

Graham

25 pounds 3 oz (75th)

31 inches tall (75th)

Cash

25 pounds 8 oz (78th)

31 inches tall (75th)

and a video of the boys harassing the backyard wildlife. They're walking but I don't have a video of that yet, I know lame.

3 Comments:

Blogger amynjosh said...

So big! Well, I don't think Marlo got her long and lean gene from me! I checked out the other vimeo videos you have and got to see the boys walking; WATCH OUT! miss you guys xoxox

7/30/2010 10:55 AM  
Blogger Auntie Di said...

I told Sabrina Rose about the boys getting shots...she wanted to know if they got 4 each or a total of 2 each!!

7/31/2010 7:45 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

still loving the bunnies?!
sounds like everyone is healthly as horses!

7/31/2010 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home