Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Magic Moment


Marlo usually hates her swing. I don't know, maybe I've just been trying it at the wrong time. But yesterday I put her in it and she was so peaceful. She eventually fell asleep.
No luck with the video cable. Even though the website says it was for my model camcorder, and I called customer service who said the same thing, it isn't compatible. In my heart of hearts I knew that would be too easy...
I'll figure something out because I really want everyone to hear all the cute sounds she's making!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Patsy said...

This is the first thing I look at every morning....makes my day. Love baby Estee and Marlo....some day I'll get to kiss on them again. She's getting cheeks like my boys had...just right for smooching on!!

6/22/2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger Aunt Patsy said...

Forgot to ask...did my package arrive????

6/22/2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

how cute is she in her swing??? can't believe how fast she is growing!

6/22/2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home