Tuesday, June 27, 2006

She's a tough cookie


Marlo had her two month doctor appointment today. She had to get four shots. WAY too many at once, even for an adult. It was the worst. She cried more than she ever had, and I cried too. She went in being such a sweet girl, happy and smiling, and then she had to feel such pain. I felt horrible, still do. She's coping better than I am, almost back to her old self after a lot of napping.
The GOOD news: The doctor says she is really healthy and doing great. She's in the 97th percentile for weight at 13 pounds, 14 ounces. He also said she was very strong and of course, really cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Patsy said...

Hope she is doing okay this morning. I hated getting my boys shots...but it's worth it to keep her safe. Nice to see a picture of Mark. Love you guys...love startingout each work day with pictures of my nieces...makes me smile

6/28/2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

oh no not the first set of shots... poor girl. Glad to her she is doing fine.

6/28/2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

She needs Grandma! :-)

I'm not fond of them hurting my sweet Marlo. She appears to have recovered from the trauma...it's allways harder for us.
143 MOM

6/28/2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

What does she think of Daddy's hairy face?

6/28/2006 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home