Sunday, August 13, 2006

Rolls..


Those arms! She has built-in floaties!
We're just having a relaxing day. Marlo slept 10 hours again last night. We went to the Crazy Burro for lunch and it may be my new favorite thing. Ben gave us his elliptical machine, so he brought that over. Mark is taking his last broker test online, and I'm watching the Big Lebowski on tv.
It's funny, I have this movie (and many more) on DVD, but I never watch it. Yet when they're on tv it's like I've struck gold. Sometimes there's an extra scene.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Sounds like a great day! Marlo looks like she is having a ball! I hope Mark does well on his test-I know he will. It will be great to have his broker's license.
143

8/13/2006 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandpa John loves the hat. I think he has one just like it!

8/14/2006 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home