Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sooo disgusting

I thought I'd share. So I cut up all my veggies (potatoes, carrots, celery, onion) and pour in canned tomato and broth. Then I open up the roast package and it's just bad. I'm so grossed out.
It's just funny because I'm in kind of a cooking rut, and I rarely get it all together and the one time I try...I called Mark at 6:30 and told him about it and he said,
"That's okay, I'm not even hungry right now."
Well, yeah. But we won't eat until 8:30 or 9:00. But that's the thing about him. He can't think about what he wants to eat unless he's hungry. I'm fascinated by that, because all I do is think about food.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You are a yummy cook! Too bad about the BAD meat...that's not nice.

8/10/2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

my mother in-law has about 900,000 crockpot recipes...she lives by them!

8/10/2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

P.S. you should have taken a photo!

8/10/2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

ewww that sounds terrible!!! nothing worse than bad meat

8/11/2006 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure of log etiquette so I hope I don't step on anyone's keyboard. First this is the BEST log cite I have ever seen!! Speaking of seeing things we saw some really bad(not good)things at the Napa Town and Country "Fair",lats night, including a lot of bad meat but the crowd at the tables did not let that slow their eating down. I love the 59 second video wonderful tongue action and nice belly footage too. O speaking of footage I think your sister Amy(not to be confused with your other sister or your sister-in-LAW)is starting a blog for her and Josh can hardly wait to see the videos. Well I need to get back to the laundry then go shopping for veggies(potatoes,carrots,and leeks instead of onions) which we'll cut up for Joyce and Jay tonight. Man do I have a busy day. Thanks again for the log & I feel better mentally too.

8/11/2006 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home