Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Elfin Forest

Elfin Forest is a "rural community" just a few miles from our house. I was driving through the other day and stoppped to nose around at some property for sale. Saw this new calf in the photo above. Mama cow was mooing loudly, I thought she was mad at me until...
I saw this coyote. He was maybe 20 feet from them. I couldn't believe he was out like that in broad daylight, obviously after that calf. But he took off when he saw me.
There were pretty horses everywhere...
And this brand-new little cutie pie! Look at the eyelashes!
He was jumping around and playing, so cute.
I don't know what it is, I've always wanted to have me a lil' farm. Or even just some bantam chickens.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what amazing pictures! I love them. the baby's eyelashes are so amazing and so is the coyote picture.

3/01/2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We live out in the country.

3/01/2007 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home