Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tom's Party

Mary made lots of delicious cupcakes, and then frosted a few together like a cake for Tom. The color didn't come out right, they're orange with hot pink sprinkles. So cute and so good.

With Uncle Tom...can't believe he's sixty!
With Tanner, he's so good with her, but not with me! He was picking on me all night.
With Nichelle, a friend of Sean's. She and Marlo had a ball. She nannies like 60 hours a week but if she would be great to watch Marlo if I ever needed it.
It was such a great party, everything turned out really nice. All I can say is I hope Lane's getting some rest today because she worked her butt off (as usual). Who am I kidding? She probably still hasn't sat down yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad the party was fun

2/19/2007 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On closer look I think I can see your house in the bacground of the Sat.picture of Marlo ?? They look like spring pictures.

2/19/2007 8:09 AM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Looks so fun, wish we could have come and seen that little doll...and those cupcakes

2/19/2007 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home