Thursday, March 01, 2007

The babies are coming...

Three pregnant people in my life. My friend Kendra is expecting a girl, as is my sister-in-law Amy. My brother's wife Dana is having a boy.
I talked to Kendra earlier and she has 10 days to go. I remember that nervousness and excitement, and just being DONE with being pregnant!
and I just got off the phone with Dana, we were just talking about everything: her shower, the nursery, how Sabrina will be a big sister. He'll be here before we know it.
Amy's in Paris with her husband...a last hurrah before she becomes a Mother of Two. And one week from today we'll be in Tahoe where I'll meet Matt and Amy's new little one Noah.
Oh, who doesn't love a baby? I can't wait to get my hands on these little ones, their tiny hands and feet, the little rosebud mouths, that sweet baby smell, even the cries that pull at your heartstrings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home