Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy birthday Mark!

On his first...



and his 30th...




Some things that I love about my husband:
  1. He has a sweet and generous heart
  2. He makes me laugh like no one else can
  3. He absolutely adores our daughter and is an amazing father
  4. He can juggle
  5. He always remains positive and never loses his temper
  6. He has great pride and loyalty for his family and where he comes from
  7. He is incredibly smart and can do anything he puts his mind to
  8. He's damn handsome
  9. He loves a good game and excels at anything competitive, be it a sport or poker ;)
  10. He is the best husband and friend I could ever ask for

I can't say enough about him. To me, he is truly the greatest man on earth! Happy 30th Birthday Sweetie! I LOVE YOU!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Not one argument will you get from me! Such a nice post...and I love you for loving him AND for being the best wife and Mother to my Granddaughter!

3/23/2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

he really is special!!!

you two are so lucky to have eachother!!!

happy birthday to mark, hope you guys have some fun plans!

3/23/2007 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home