Thursday, March 15, 2007

The last of the Tahoe photos, I promise...




The top three are at Squaw Valley Ski Resort, where Amy and I went to the spa. I love that place, I want to stay there sometime. There's an ice skating rink and you can go on a dogsled ride. They even set of free fixin's for smores!
There's not only a hotel, but condos. The HOAs are $1700 a month. (That was not a typo!)
We had such a good trip, I'm wishing we were still there. We've decided to take the kids there every year. How grown-up does that sound?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Don't stop...I want more! You can have too many pictures of fun being had...

3/16/2007 1:54 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

looks like such a great time...

it is so nice to get away...

3/17/2007 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home