Saturday, April 21, 2007

Good things


Mark is always making fun of me for buying every new gimmick. When he saw the Pepsi Jazz he just looked at me and said, "You will fall for anything they put out, won't you?"
I say it's my wide open mind and willingness to try new things. (I'm convincing myself it's an admirable quality and not gluttony).
The Cinnamon Wheat Thins are pretty darn good. Not overpowing, and they still have a little salt on them, so you get that nice sweet-salty combo. I'm trying to refrain from putting peanut butter on them.
I am really loving the Caramel Cream Jazz though. It is that over-the-top sweet, just like I like it, can't even tell that's it diet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I can't wait to try the new treats! The JAZZ sounds just like my cup of tea...

4/22/2007 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home