Monday, April 23, 2007

Treasures...


from the antique show. The table isn't truly "antique" but I think it's pretty darn cute, especially for only $40. Please excuse the dust.
I had to have the wallet...it's from the 70s like me, only in better condition.
I don't know what it is about other people's junk, but I love going through it, particularly garage sales. I'm nosy I guess.
I do need to narrow it down and collect just a few types of things, instead of falling in love with everything I see!

2 Comments:

Blogger {The Christian's} said...

What a great table! That wallet is neat too!! I love garage sales too! I just found a sugar dish and creamer set this past weekend! I was so excited.

4/24/2007 4:45 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

These are both GREAT finds...I love them. I wish I could have made the show!!!

4/25/2007 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home