Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Here she is...



I have decided I prefer to ride in it, not drive it, because I am just too nervous! But I have to say it is a LOVELY ride. Mark picked me up at the airport in it and after hours of travel and chasing Marlo around I NEEDED comfy heated leather seats with adjustable lumbar support.

It is about time Mark got himself a new car (I think I wanted him to have it more than he did) but he really deserves it. Going to and from work in that has got to make a 10-hour day a little better, don't you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

he is such a gangster!!!

that is one pretty car, and he really does deserve it!!!

love that you can see marlo in the backseat!

5/09/2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I LOVE IT! I can't wait to be chauffeured around like a queen!
I'm happy for you...such fun to be had!

5/09/2007 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNERAL...We both allways wanted one...That is even nicer than I expected!!!

5/09/2007 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home