Saturday, May 05, 2007

More from the trip

My neice Heather, who's all grown up working as a nanny. She has all kinds of baby info for me. She's so sweet and smart and I'm so proud of her...

Two proud Great Grandmas...Helen is 84 and RoseMary is 82! Lookin' good ladies!

In front of Mike and Dana's house...

Auntie Di and Luke. Look at her skin! It's as smooth as his! Why couldn't I have inherited that?

And guess what? Marlo's sick! I wiped down the whole row of seats on the airplane with sanitizer, both legs of the flight, kept her away from sick kids...useless. Sooo frustrating! We were supposed to go to a friend's tonight for Cinco de Mayo and to watch the boxing match. So I sent Mark by himself, even though they said it was okay to bring Marlo with her runny nose.

Mark just called and said there was a bunch of little kids there. And a mini longhair weenie dog. Bummer...But I wouldn't want Marlo getting anyone sick and she needs her rest.

So I'm at home watching "Gotta Kick it Up" on the Disney channel. Description: "A teacher inspires a group of Latina schoolgirls to reach for their full potential and become a championship dance team."

Don't be jealous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

i am so sorry marlo is sick... it always happens when we travel too :(

love the photo with the two grandmas.

5/06/2007 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST HOPE YOU DON'T INHERIT THE TURKEY NECK....PRINTED OUT THE PHOTO OF THE GR GRANDMAS AND SENT TO GH...

5/07/2007 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you write, great descriptions and soooo funny. Love you!

5/07/2007 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home