Friday, October 26, 2007

18 months old


Here's Marlo camped out at our hotel with her sippy and her snacks. I asked her to smile for me and she did.
So she's officially a year-and-a-half. I can't believe how fast the time goes.
She probably weighs 27 pounds and is about 34 inches tall. She has 12 teeth, four of which are molars that are taking forever pushing through. She's always got her hand in her mouth, checking them out.
She is really talking a lot. She says just about everything, including: "queen", "galaxy", and "something". Not always perfect, but I can always understand her. We keep trying to get her to say "I love you" but she just won't. I guess she wants to make us beg for it.
Here's a list of Marlo's favorite things:
  • her blankie (she calls it her "mee")
  • einstein videos
  • puzzles and shape sorters
  • coloring and crayon-eating
  • trying to put on clothes and shoes
  • looking at herself on my camera
  • playing at starfall.com on the computer
  • looking for the neighbor's cat
  • music and dancing

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

What big girl she is! The time has buzzed by...
I love her and want to give her a big hug and smooch!

10/27/2007 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUCH A CUTE PHOTO...I LOVE HER FAVORITE THINGS...1 1/2 YEARS...I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DO MONTHS FOREVER!!

10/27/2007 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home