Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Color Purple

I went with my niece Heather to San Francisco to see the Color Purple musical and it was the best show I've ever seen.
I loved every part of it: the acting was outstanding, the music and voices were so moving, the costumes were adorable. I had a smile on my face and a lump in my throat the whole time.
I have been thinking about it every day since and I think I always will!
So if you have the remotest chance, go see it. Tomorrow.






Oh and it took forever to find parking so we were late and had to run (as best we could) like six blocks to make it in time.
Let me tell you, if you're ever feeling bad about yourself, just throw on some high heels and run through the back streets of San Francisco. People will shout the loveliest things at you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

SOOO fun! I want to go!

11/12/2007 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home