Wednesday, December 26, 2007

20 months old



yes I'm still doing the months thing...I may not ever let that go. I can't believe my girl is almost two!

Marlo is really changing. First of all, she's had a bit of a growth spurt and is on to 2T clothing and size six shoes. SIX! And I think she's getting more molars and they take forever.
A few months ago she loved to having the attention of adults, but now she'd much rather play with other kids, no matter their age. She loved being with her cousins at Christmas.
She almost has the alphabet down pat, not the song, but actually recognizing each letter. The same with numbers too. We are just a little proud!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE LOOKS SO GROWN UP!! I THINK SHE HAS THE SONG DOWN PAT, BUT WANTS EVERYONE TO KEEP SINGING TO HER...BABY LUKE SAID "DADA" TODAY...ALONG WITH GOING TO SWEENEYS WITH HIS DAD...

12/28/2007 8:59 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

She is such a smart, beautiful and growing girl...I miss and love her.

1/01/2008 10:26 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

The above comment belongs to me!

1/01/2008 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home