Monday, April 14, 2008

My birthday...



I was in Napa on the fourth, so I got to celebrate with my family. My niece Heather sent me the MOST beautiful bouquet!
My mom made a lemon meringue pie for me. Marlo ended up sticking her finger in it, of course.
My brother, his wife and son and my niece all came over for dinner. We had my absolute favorite: raviolis and malfottis from Lawler's liquors, where you can buy booze, rent a video, and get Italian food all in one place. Not very classy, but rather tasty.
Mike and Dana also brought me a slice of cake from Buttercream bakery, pure heaven.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

beautiful pie and beautiful flowers!!!

4/15/2008 12:25 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, we can't wait to see you guys on the 27th!

4/15/2008 10:39 AM  
Blogger ~ said...

Check out this fun new site for moms and babies:

www.asavvybaby.blogspot.com

4/15/2008 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home