Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jack Sprat could eat no fat....


Did you ever think I would dwarf my 6-foot-5, 220-pound husband? My family looks a little afraid that maybe I just might eat them.
And Mark has quit cutting his hair. It's growing into a lovely version of the Karate Kid.
I just like this photo because Marlo was so cute when we were taking it. Her preschool teachers came over last week and they gave her a little photo frame to decorate and took this to put in it and have at school. She was so excited to have her teachers here and to show them around.

They're at Disneyland today with Walker. This morning when she barged into my room with her mee smushed up in her face and said, "Good morning Mommy, buenos dias" I asked if she was ready to go to Disneyland and she said, "Yeah, but let's wait for Uncle Walker."

4 Comments:

Blogger MJD said...

You and your family beyond beautiful.

4/26/2009 9:17 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Very cute family photo...and Happy Birthday to Marlo!

4/26/2009 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Mom said...

I have to have a copy of that picture! It is wonderful. . . Karate Kid?

4/26/2009 3:31 PM  
Blogger Auntie Di said...

WELLLLL..I think you look great and I like Mark's hair long...maybe even a ponytail!! (just kidding)

4/27/2009 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home