Sunday, April 12, 2009

23 week ultrasound

Because I go to the doctor every 2 weeks or so, we have lots of ultrasounds, but not many of the boys together. This one is from this part Thursday, of twin A's head and twin B's foot. At the time A was head down, but they move around a lot.
Then the tech switched to 4D mode on the ultrasound. I had never really thought about getting one of those but she just did it for fun. It was just like a watching a boxing match in slow motion...A was getting pummeled by his brother. So cute to see their little baby faces though!
Those didn't scan so well so maybe I will try again and post them. I have another one of the two of them together. B has his butt on A's head, but it shows a lot of weenis and I'm not quite comfortable putting that on the world wide web.

And yes, I call them A and B, for lack of better terms....boy names are hard!

6 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Ann said...

they are so cute I can't take it!!!

4/12/2009 10:08 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I think they're just giving each other big, big hugs...well, maybe!
Sooo cute!

4/13/2009 12:21 AM  
Blogger patrice stanford said...

WOW! Seeing that makes it so REAL if you know what I mean. How about Elijah David (Mark's Great Grandfather, and Grandfather)? Or Gentry? I LOVE boy's names..I think girls are hard to name because they seem to care more! How about AAron for baby A (get it?) and Bradley for baby B? Okay, maybe that's too cute. I LOVE YOU. Hang in there. I am mailing Marlo a package today!!!

4/13/2009 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

oh my...
I love this picture. They are so special and I can't wait to meet them.
xoxoxo

4/13/2009 12:40 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Boys names are SO hard! Weenis..ha ha! B...be nice to A. You are going to be in close quarters for awhile longer!

4/13/2009 5:01 PM  
Blogger Dana G said...

This is so amazing!
How about "Daniel" after Aunt Dana and "Danny" after Aunt Dana!!!HA!
By the way, that insurance bill is outrageous!!! But, thank goodness for insurance! Love to all...

4/15/2009 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home