Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Look at that little mouth


Makes you wonder how she can get so big with such a little mouth to eat with. But she gets by alright! I took this photo on our walk this evening. We have great parks and walking trails in our neighborhood. It's just too hot to walk them during the day. It was 84 degrees earlier, but it's turned into such a nice night.
Mark has his weekly basketball game, so he'll be home even later than usual. Gives me a little more time to think of something for dinner...I don't even want to say what we ate last night.
Anyway, I'm really excited because Mark found a hotel in Catalina for this weekend. He has four days off in a row so we wanted to take advantage and get away. We've been there a few times and it's just a perfect little place. The weather will be beautiful and I'm soo looking forward to four whole days with my family!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

That was sweet of her to post. She's a pretty girl.

6/29/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Aunt Patsy said...

Have a great time together. I hope we can come down before the end of the summer and see you all "up close and personal" love you

6/29/2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

She is soooo beautiful...I love her and miss her so much. 143

6/29/2006 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(ann) It is crazy how much she looks just like both of you. I see you and Mark in her. I cant take looking at her i want to squeeze her!

6/29/2006 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home