Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Almost forgot...


When we were in Catalina, I saw a woman with a tiny little baby and I thought of how small Marlo once was and how she grows so fast. I asked her how old her baby was, and she said 3 months! I told her Marlo was two months and it was her turn to be shocked. And they both weighed 7 lbs 7 oz at birth. Go figure...
Other comments I heard about our daughter over the weekend:
mexican girl: "Que bonita nina." (what a pretty little girl)
asian lady: "Oooh she cute. Look her chubby arm!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Our mexican and asian friends were ever so right, she couldn't be more beautiful.

7/05/2006 12:25 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Please email more photos of my Peanut...and the trip!
xoxoxo
143
MOM

7/05/2006 12:40 AM  
Blogger Aunt Patsy said...

Love this picture...she is so cute. WIsh I could hug her. Good to see pictures of both you and Mark....If you ever need a get-away...Utah is always nice!!!! (and cheap..we have plenty of room)

7/05/2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home