Friday, August 18, 2006

It has been


a rough couple of days. It's not that I'm lonely, it's just that I'm missing my friends and family a lot. I always said I didn't want to put my kids on a plane to see their grandparents, but here were are.
Don't get me wrong, I love our life here, I love our home, I love San Diego. I just wish everyone I love lived next door.
It would be great to be able to just "stop by" somewhere. Luckily I see my sister every week, and I can go to Lane and Tom's anytime. In fact, I was there last night. I'm so grateful for that.
Everything's okay, just a little sentimental, that's all. So basically, if you're reading this, I miss you and I love you and I wish we were together...

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

i cant even tell you how much i understand the way that you are feeling, i know it all too well... hope you feel better soon!

8/18/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Get on the plane tomorrow with Marlo and party with us next week in Utah. I know it doesn't sound like party central...but we always have so much fun. Think about it- or come next week...we'll be there until next Sat. I know how you feel b/c it is so hard for me not to be with my family all the time. I miss you guys so much. I love you, MOM

8/18/2006 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home