Saturday, March 24, 2007

The party continues....

So I called my mother-in-law to get her recipe and I baked a cake! I know it looks pretty homely, and I may have forgotten a thing or two. But most things I bake turn out to be complete flops (sometimes literally) so I am pretty impressed with myself. And I figure we have many more birthdays to celebrate, so I can only get better, right?



Mark looking gangsta in his Yuba City gear that his mom sent. He loooved it. He tried on every piece of it last night. He didn't really want to pose for a photo though...


From today at the restaurant, it was so much fun. There were about 25 people there and even though Marlo missed her nap she was a very good girl. I'm sure it helped that she was getting so much attention.


Oh she sure loves her daddy. She is really thinning out. Pants that were tight on her belly at 2 months ago are falling off of her now. But at least she still has those arm rolls.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great cake! Happy Birthday Mark! Great baby, too. Love the shutters. See you soon, Mom

3/25/2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

that cake looks amazing erin!!!!!!

seriously it look profesh!!!

3/25/2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

ummmm, that cake is amazing! I could never do that...I want a slice!

3/25/2007 9:08 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I love all of these photos! Great job on the cake...darling family photo...GO HONKERS!

3/26/2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger amy said...

Tell Mark Happy Late 30th Birthday!! We love him!
Marlo is looking cute as ever!!

3/29/2007 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home