Saturday, September 06, 2008

day care flashback

I was in daycare as a kid. Most people say "daycare" like it's a bad word, but ours was great. It was run by a couple and their grown children. We did all kinds of things. I remember going to the Exploratorium in San Francisco, and all of us walking across the golden gate bridge. They always had cool stuff for us to do. I remember us sitting around a long, low table, I'm sure with smocks on, and giving us a big pile of shaving cream with a few drop of food coloring and then we'd just go to town.

So I let Marlo give it a try. She loves it of course.



3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Ann said...

I bet she had a blast!
I'm missing all of you!

9/06/2008 10:37 AM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

the above was Grandma!

9/06/2008 10:37 AM  
Blogger amynjosh said...

Shaving cream STAT! Did you have to lock Marlo in the bathroom for containment? My memories of daycare are great. So much creative fun. Funny, I don't recall any 'bad kids' at daycare. Maybe it was me! Gasp....

9/07/2008 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home