Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Evidence


Mark's mom took some pictures with my camera when I was in the hospital. Marlo must have had it pretty rough.

She was here for the entire 9 days I was in, taking care of Marlo, cooking and cleaning and bringing me food and clothes at the hospital. She was rewarded for all her hard work with a fall down my stairs, fracturing her foot. She has to have surgery next week.

I HATE my stairs right now. My mom fell on them too, and I did once while I was holding Marlo when she was just a baby. Plus I can't even use them right now because I'm on bed rest. Haven't even seen my bedroom since I've been home.

Anyway, a big THANK YOU to my mom in law for all your help. You're the best! I hope your Vicodin is working!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

i am so glad you had mom there, with all that you were/are going through it must be so nice to know that marlo was being so loved and cared for.

i wish someone could get marlo here for a couple of weeks... we would have a blast!!!

3/18/2009 9:14 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

a walking cast 3 weeks after surgery and I'll be good as new...

3/19/2009 12:30 AM  
Blogger MJD said...

Your mother seems like an angel to the angels. I hope she heals well and quickly. Thinking about you and the family.

3/19/2009 8:15 PM  
Blogger patrice stanford said...

WOW! Those boys are so lucky. A mom that will lay in bed for months to get them here, a sister that is patient and kind and helpful during this stressful time and a Grandma that is willing to break a leg to insure everyone's safety. It doesn't get any better than that. Hang in there. It will all be worth it. I love you!

3/20/2009 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home