Wednesday, October 12, 2011

anybody there?

We got a new computer, a MacBook that I love. But I need to get a photo editing program for it and I don't know which one to pick. Any advice? I'm used to photoshop on my pc but I'm willing to try something new. I do love photoshop though...and I don't know if this old dog has any new tricks in her.
Just a few from what was on my camera. Graham in the chair at Fairytale town. The rest are from our trip to San Francisco a few weeks ago.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Di said...

Nice photos...absolutely love the one of Marlo seriously walking!!

10/17/2011 5:22 PM  
Blogger amy said...

The kids are getting soooo big! Marlo looks like a little model!! We all miss you guys so much!! Noah was just telling me today that he was having a slumber party with Marlo :) When you guys moved here we were suppose to see each other MORE!!! :(

10/17/2011 7:01 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Love all the photos but especially love the one of smooching Marlo!

10/19/2011 8:54 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

*me smooching Marlo!!!

10/19/2011 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home