Tuesday, August 29, 2006


So I left Marlo sleeping at Aunt Lane's today so I could get a pedicure. When I got back, Lane was in her front courtyard with Marlo, who was bawling her head off. Lane said once she figured out her mom wasn't there, there was no consoling her. She was in a frenzy, she even had a rash on her face from it.
But the minute Lane handed her to me, she was was perfectly fine. Made me feel kind of good, but kinda bad because she was naughty to her aunt and uncle who love her so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

She knows what she wants...and she wants her Mommy!
P.S. Her eyes are staying VERY blue! Maybe they'll stay.

8/30/2006 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh naughty Marlo! I bet she was pooped afterwards, though! She is such a little person now, developing all her preferences and what not. I miss her so! I am so glad you got a pedicure; you so deserve it mama!
auntie amy in sd

8/30/2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home