Saturday, August 26, 2006

Spoiled?


I want Marlo to learn to fall asleep on her own, but it's so hard to listen to her cry. But she has to do it, right? And who knows if she'll ever take a bottle. Maybe I give up too easily. But I don't think I'm spoiling her.
Everyone seems to have an opinion on spoiled children. I was looking at Babyconnection.com and I came across an article about it. I thought it had some good things to say, my favorite being "Your responsive love is the measure your baby uses to gauge his worth".

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

erin, thanks for sharing the article... love, love, love it! and must say i comletly agree!

8/26/2006 9:48 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You can't spoil a child with love...another among the many opinions!!!
143 MOM

8/27/2006 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home