Monday, March 05, 2007

5 more things about me

My sister in law Ann tagged me to write 5 things about myself and I'm finally getting around to it. Sooo...

  1. I used to bite my nails up until like five years ago. I know, they barely grow now and they're not so pretty, but I think it's because they're afraid of me. Anyway, it was a nervous habit and I'm disgusted by it and I can't stand to see someone chewing on their hand now.
  2. I HATE baby-powder scented deoderant. Something about it is just nasty to me. If it were my only choice I'd probably go without. I don't know what it's about, I guess I just think that smell is for babies only.
  3. People always get in my car and go "What the hell are you listening to?" I listen to some weird stuff. Right now I'm listening to a Spanish CD that I randomly picked out at Target for $5.99 and I love it. I'm also listening to the Pride and Predjudice soundtrack , the soundtrack to The Color Purple on Broadway, and Elvis live at Madison Square Garden. Yes. I am a musical risk taker.
  4. It has been a REALLY long time since I went to the movies. When you have a baby it's just not that easy. But had I known that Scary Movie 4 was the last one I'd see, I wouldn't have gone out like that.
  5. I always clean the house before we go out of town. You come home from a trip with so much laundry and stuff to put away, it's nice to at least have your house in order. I'm thinking of this because we're leaving for Tahoe on Thursday so I've got some spiffing up to do. OCD, I know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Ann said...

so, funny that scary movie 4 was your last movie...that was BAD...not that i saw it or anything

3/06/2007 4:23 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm so honored to know all of these things about you...except the biting of the fingernails. Well, I guess I didn't know the true depth of your hatred for fake baby powder scent!
P.S. I was with you at Scary Movie 4...I think I cracked up the whole time,(sorry to say)!

3/10/2007 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home