Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Marlo Ann...


11 months old today...I can't believe it. I'm trying to plan her first birthday party, and meanwhile her 11 month snuck up on me.
Let's see what she's up to now. Her last appointment she weighed 23 1/2 pounds. She's 28 1/2 inches long. She eats just about everything we do, her favorite are graham crackers...she thinks she is big cheese with those.
She copies everything we do, even pointing the remote at the tv (i hate to admit). Her new thing is to wrinkle up her nose and "sniff". She is also quite proud that she can click her tongue.
She isn't walking yet. She stands up perfectly and sometimes takes a step, but then decides it's faster to crawl and plops down. I am thinking it's any day now though...
Her favorite things to do are to read and go to the park. She is really animated and expressive, and loves to interact with people. She is just a smiley happy sweet little girl!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She's a joy!

3/26/2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I cannot believe how cute both of these pictures are! I love that look she has in the last one...too darling!

3/26/2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

SHE is a JOY!!!

3/26/2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

those are my new favorite photos of her... that little face is just perfect!!

3/26/2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger Adam Harward said...

She is so cute...I love the bottom one with those teeth, she looks like such a big girl! (its ann)

3/27/2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Auntie Kelly said...

Happy Birthday baby girl!!! She is so cute and I can't wait to see you girls.

3/27/2007 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home