Monday, April 09, 2007

a few stragglers...

I think these are the last from the trip.



My friend Harvest. Her daughter Hana is a little over two, but she was getting a cold so we didn't get to see her. Next time!


I love this photo Mike reading to the girls. It just says "family" to me. And Dana still pregnant!

Someday she'll have her very own...

Marlo is feeling better, no fever. My aunt Pam and cousins Joe and Nick came by today for a few hours. Then they went on to the Padres game. We'll be going to one tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Keep it going with the trip photos...I love them!
I do love the one with Marlo and Luce!!!

4/09/2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

So much fun to see, love the one of your brother with his cute family...it just makes me happy!

4/09/2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger {The Christian's} said...

Thanks for the comment. I have seen your blog too from Ann and Amy's. Your daughter is adorable!!

4/10/2007 4:53 AM  
Blogger Christmas Queen said...

This little gilr will definitely need her own dog.
Your brother reading is priceless!

4/10/2007 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great shot of the dog!

4/11/2007 5:58 PM  
Blogger Christmas Queen said...

I didn't mention who pretty I think Dana is. She looks like a movie star!

4/17/2007 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home