Friday, April 06, 2007

SOOO Pleased to announce...

My new nephew!
Luke Matthew Wisnoskie
born at 10:01 am
April 6, 2007
8 pounds 19 inches


Everybody is doing fine! Dana said it was a piece of cake! My brother told me that after her water broke at 1 am this morning, she took the time to shower and do her hair. Love her.

Of course it had to happen after I left, but that's okay. The most important thing is that he's safe and healthy and that Dana's bedrest is over.

I think I'm going to have to wait to see him until the end of the month when we go back up for Marlo's birthday party. I think any more flying would be too much for us, especially because she's sick right now :(

She had a really high fever last night, but it's better today. We're still not sure what's wrong, because she has no other symptoms. And she's as happy and active as ever, so I'm not too worried right now.

Just OVERJOYED that my nephew's here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

He's adorable! I'm so glad everything went so well. Finally a boy cousin!!!

4/06/2007 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ir was such a GREAT day bring able to share the arrival of Luke. Thanks for taking the time to post these and all your cool photos. Love you all.

4/07/2007 4:32 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Congrats, what a doll! Estee had that same thing happen to her in yuba City..weird.

4/07/2007 5:57 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Congrats, what a doll! Estee had that same thing happen to her in yuba City..weird.

4/07/2007 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home