Saturday, April 07, 2007

Grandma's








It was so nice to see my Grandma when I was up north last week. Her house has so many memories for me. When I'm there now it's like I'm dreaming of my childhood; I used to love going there because there was so much to explore. Grandma and I even fed the fish in the creek while I was there...that was my favorite thing as a kid.
I don't know the mishap that befell her poor deer, but I'm glad to see he is on the mend. Nothing gets thrown away at Grandma's...

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Ann said...

I had no idea grandmas house was so amazing...it looks like a dream. Really out of a story book! Shes fancy...you didnt mention the critter running up the post by the grandmas house sign...thats too cute!

4/07/2007 11:04 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Love the photos! I would love to go to Grandma Helen's someday!

4/08/2007 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The poor dear . . . deer. That is quite a shot.

4/11/2007 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home