Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Some funny faces...







These are from a few days ago. I haven't taken many pictures since because she bonked her head numerous times Monday night and now looks like a little bruiser. Both Mark and I were right there the whole time, but I think she was on a mission for destruction. We are not getting Parents of the Year.
Well actually, we might. For taking your baby on the most vacations. We leave for Tahoe tomorrow and it will be Marlo's second time there. She's been to northern Cal numerous times, Catalina Island and Las Vegas. And she's only 10 months old. How fancy.
I'm so excited for this trip. I love it up there and I haven't been to the snow in ages. I'm already booked at the spa....and so looking forward to seeing Matt and Amy and little baby Noah.
We'll be back Sunday night and hopefully I'll have some good photos to post next week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marlo is sooo funny - I can't wait to see her! Wait 'til John sees your sunset photos. They are pretty awesome! I am glad you don't bite your nails anymore.

3/07/2007 5:11 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Have so much fun on the trip!

3/07/2007 6:21 PM  
Blogger aunt patsy said...

have a great time.....I'm jealous

3/08/2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

My girl is very well traveled!
Relax and have a fun weekend! 143

3/10/2007 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home